Spicy Hotdog fruit crown. There are many different recipes for red onion hot dog sauce, and they are very similar in nature, with simple variations depending on the spices that I went ahead and added some dry mustard and it lends just enough heat without being to spicy. In this video recipe, I cook up some New. We all love corn dogs, well if you don't then you need to get away from my channel!
It uses tomato, onion and pickles. It's a bit spicy and yummy. The Best Spicy Hot Dogs Recipes on Yummly You can cook Spicy Hotdog fruit crown using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hotdog fruit crown
- You need 1-1/2 cup of large delicious red grapes, seedless.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped watermelon, seedless.
- Prepare 1 of large vine ripened tomato, diced.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of chili garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of hotdogs, I used beef.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
A nice spicy hot dog is the best choice for this delicious dish. But of course a regular beef hot dog works great too! It's the perfect spicy and creamy topping mixture for your next barbecue. Add the grilled hot dogs to your bun of choice.
Spicy Hotdog fruit crown instructions
- Slice grapes in half. Slice hotdogs. Beat the eggs..
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add hotdogs, tomatoes, grapes, and watermelon to the hot oil. Get a little color on the hotdog pieces, and your done. Don't over stir or your watermelon will be nothing but juice..
- Lightly salt with half the salt..
- Fry the eggs in butter. when done add salt..
- Form a ring of eggs around the plates edge. Pour the hotdog mixture in the center of eggs. Top the eggs with chili paste..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Drizzle buffalo hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and crumbled. Hot dogs with a little zip! Stir in remaining ingredients except the hot dogs and buns. Score dogs lengthwise and add to sauce. Serve on toasted buns with your choice of condiments if desired.