Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 C of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 t of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper,.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag cauliflower pearls.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- Cook ground beef, onion and pepper over medium-high heat in large pot until beef is cooked through..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min..
- Stir in cauliflower pearls and continue simmering for another 10 min or so..
- Serve with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese on top, if desired..