Hard Salami and Hotdogs on Cuban Bread.
You can cook Hard Salami and Hotdogs on Cuban Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hard Salami and Hotdogs on Cuban Bread
- It’s 1/4 pound of hotdogs, 2 hotdogs.
- Prepare 6 ounces of hard salami, I used uncured.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 8 inch of long Cuban bread.
Hard Salami and Hotdogs on Cuban Bread instructions
- Heat a pan and add salami, fry till its heated through turning once. About 1 and a half minutes 1st side and 30- 40 seconds 2nd side. it will release a lot of oils..
- Split the hotdogs lengthways but not all the way through. Fry them in the pan..
- Split the bread lengthways and toast both sides.
- Mix the mustard and mayonnaise add to both cut sides of bread..
- Add the salami and hotdogs serve I hope you enjoy!.