Katies Lasagna. For the filling: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the squash, zucchini, a sprinkle of salt and black pepper. Posted in Main Course, Pasta, Recipes, Vegetarian.
What came out of this girl's mouth was down right funny and a good part of the time. Classic Cheesy Beefy Lasagna Courtesy of Katie Workman. This is the favorite lasagna recipe of all time in my house, the lasagna recipe I know will deliver without fail. You can cook Katies Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Katies Lasagna
- Prepare 500 ml of tomato sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- You need 1 of chives.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 9 of lasagna plates.
- You need 3 large of champignons.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 small of zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of pizza seasoning.
- You need 400 grams of shredded emmentaler.
- Prepare 500 grams of ground meat.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the lasagna noodles in the boiling water for half the time the package recommends. If you've been paying very close attention to my recipe substitution notes over the years, you may have tried this technique already. I shared the concept in my classic vegetarian lasagna recipe, too.
Katies Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Oil a large casserole and place 3 of the lasagna plates (or more if there's space left).
- Shredd cheese and square veggies.
- Preheat a pan and cook meat with salt and pepper until almost done.
- Put aside and cook the veggies with salt and pepper.
- Mix seasonings and fluids to a sauce.
- Place some of the cheese on the plates.
- Layer meat and veggies on top and repeat it all. Finish up with another layer of plates and cheese.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with salad.
Today, I wanted to show you the results with photographic proof. Katie also shows us a great lasagna roll recipe you can make ahead and freeze for future meals. Katie's Cucina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Change it up: Feel free to play around with the vegetables here. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.