Steak Sandwich. Dive Into The Taste Of Adventure With The Heat Of Hellmann's® Spicy Dipping Sauce! Visit Us To Learn Where You Can Buy Yours Today! Standing Up For Wonderful, Magical Food.
Add the onion; cook and stir until tender. Push onion to the side of the pan, and add the mushrooms. Make the ultimate steak sandwich with tender and juicy steak and sauteed onions served on a toasted hard roll with garlic-Parmesan mayonnaise, provolone cheese and Italian seasoning. You can cook Steak Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of Flank steak.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper of your choice.
- You need 4 of Pieces provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 small of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pesto.
- You need 2 of French rolls.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
Don't forget to roll up your sleeves! I've been really into sandwiches lately. Something like a Pulled Pork Sandwich or this steak sandwich works great, where there is a good mix of protein, vegetables and dressing piled between carbs. This steak sandwich recipe involves pan-seared steak, caramelized onions, arugula and mustard.
Steak Sandwich instructions
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and steak in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic until cooked through..
- Slice roll in half. Place 2 pieces of cheese on one half and brush the other side with 1 tablespoon of pesto. Broil on high in the oven until cheese is melted..
- Place steak mixture in each roll and serve..
Caramelised Onion: Melt butter in a skillet over medium low heat. Add onions and stir to coat in butter. Butter rolls and place buttered side up on a baking sheet. Meanwhile, in a skillet, combine the green pepper, red pepper and onion. Grilled Hanger Steak and Applewood Smoked Bacon Sandwich Calling all carnivores — this sandwich adds bacon on top of steak, because more meat is always better.