Whole Wheat Torilla Pizza. We like nibbling on these tortilla pizzas with drinks before dinner or as a quick snack. In this video I take you through my recipe for whole wheat tortilla pizza. This whole wheat pizza dough recipe is easy to make, it's naturally sweetened with a bit of honey, and it is mega-delicious.
Whole wheat flour is used for the dough with either fresh or dried yeast, whichever is more convenient. Be sure to knead the dough very thoroughly until the dough is springy, smooth and elastic. View all of our Whole Wheat tortilla products. You can cook Whole Wheat Torilla Pizza using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Torilla Pizza
- It’s 1 of medium sized whole wheat torillia.
- You need 1 of olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 of your favorite pizza sauce, tomato based or pesto.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of toppings of your choice.
Ditch the bread for a whole wheat tortilla that is ready to wrap up whatever you're craving into a great tasting meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond. Mexican tortillas perfect for fajitas, quesadillas, Mexican pizzas, burritos, nachos. Just stuff them with anything you may have on hand! Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas.
Whole Wheat Torilla Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place tortilla on pizza pan, spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray, bake for 10 minutes..
- Add your favorite sauce & toppings, spread shredded cheese & bake again just until the cheese melts. Enjoy.
Now you can make them even healthier with whole wheat four! I made my dough in my food processor to make it a little more easier on myself, you can also make it by hand or in your stand mixer. They're so easy to make and taste way better than store-bought! I used white whole wheat flour, but this should work with all purpose flour as well. [clickToTweet tweet="These Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas are made with. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse.