Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly. See more ideas about Soup recipes, Food recipes and Food. See more ideas about One pot meals, Meals, Cooking recipes.
You can cook Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 of Long stem onions/chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh coarsely Chopped Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced/pitted black olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped sausage (we use Turkish brand/Halal mild Sucuk dried beef sausage).
- You need 1 can of sundried diced tomatoes (we like hunts rosemary & oregano).
- You need 1 packages of Spinach Tortellini (usually find several brands in the packaged deli dept if supermarket).
- You need 1/2 cup of sun dried tomato pesto sauce (we used classico brand).
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese & mozzarella.
Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly step by step
- Allow pan to melt butter on medium.
- Chop and add onion, mushroom, olives, sausage..
- Drain tomatoes, add to pan.
- Turn up heat, flipping occasionally until excess liquid is cooked into mixture.
- While pan mixture is cooking off liquid, boil pasta per directions on package..
- Drain pasta and transfer to pan mixture. -adding in pesto. *we turn off the heat, but mix in the pan. Helps to blend elements..
- Transfer to baking dish (top with parmesan and mozzarella *optional*) & bake for 20min @ 375°..
- We usually plate & serve with Sultan Baguette pizza & garnish with Mezzetta Golden Pepperoncini..