Pizza Calzones ♥♥. minimum order Bella donna *award winning pizza. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, sausage, pepperoni, green pepper, basil. Stuffed pizza with what you want dough baked fresh at the Pit is some good eating.
It's so easy with Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust! Pillsbury has a gluten free pizza dough. Vary the calzone filling with your favorite pizza ingredients. You can have Pizza Calzones ♥♥ using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Calzones ♥♥
- You need of dough.
- You need 5 cup of unbleached AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Luke warm water.
- You need 1 packages of instant yeast.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of plain tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil pesto.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of mozzarella balls.
Try an all-veggie version with chopped broccoli. Bienvenidos a Sicilia Pizzas & Calzones. Pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, onions, green peppers, black olives, ground beef, ham, bacon, tomatoes, pineapple, anchovies, banana peppers, chicken, meatballs, steak, jalapeños, extra cheese, thick/thin crust, and garlic crust. A calzone unveils itself slowly, bite by bite, especially if you've layered the fillings with several elements.
Pizza Calzones ♥♥ step by step
- Dissolve yeast in luke warm water for 15 minutes with 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. Meanwhile combine flour, salt..
- Once yeast is active and foaming, pour yeast mixture in mixer, add olive oil , turn mixer with DOUGH HOOK on low and slowly add flour. Mix for 5 MINS. Next turn off mixer and allow dough to rest for 2 mins. Turn mixer back on low for 3 mins ( you may have to add a bit more flour) ball of dough should pull away from the sides of the bowl..
- Place dough in bowl greased with olive oilm Cover with cling film and allow to rise in warm area free of drafts for 1 hour. After hour punch down dough. Roll out on floured surface..
- Fill with ingredients of your choice, and pizza sauce, fold dough over and pull dough up around edges all the way around, sealing as you go..
- Make the slices on top to help with ventilation. Brush with olive oil. Bake at 400° until golden brown..
Based on an elaborate dish I sampled at Don Antonio by Starita, a Midtown pizzeria, it has basil-perfumed ricotta and Parmesan in. Homemade pizza calzones, all things pizza stuffed into homemade pizza dough and baked. It's the best handheld pizza package! These homemade pizza calzones have a crispy crust, soft gooey center. I bet your family will be giving you high fives all night long.