Hot Fudge Sundae Cake.
You can have Hot Fudge Sundae Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of very hot water.
- You need 1 of ice cream, if desired on the side.
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Mix flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder and salt in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches. Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth. Stir in nuts. Spread in pan..
- Sprinkle brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa over batter. Pour water evenly over batter..
- Bake about 40 mins or until top is dry. Cool 10 mins..
- Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes. Top with ice cream. Spoon sauce from pan onto each serving..