Dried Beans with Little Smokies.
You can cook Dried Beans with Little Smokies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dried Beans with Little Smokies
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of Dried Large lima beans.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 7 ounces of little Smokies.
- You need as needed of water.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 3 tablespoon of bacon Drippings.
Dried Beans with Little Smokies step by step
- Add beans to a pot cover with water at least 2 inches add salt. Start boiling.
- Slice the Smokies.
- Add Smokies and bacon drippings to the beans.
- Dice the onion finely and add to the beans. Stir and mix well cover.
- Boil for 1 hours. Add water as needed..
- Add butter, let melt then mix well. Cover cook for at least half an hour more..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.