Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto. The tomato tarts and quiches I've been eating in Provence are delightful. Spreading mustard on the crust before you top it with tomatoes is a new idea that makes perfect sense to me, as mustard is such a perfect condiment for tomatoes. Beat together the eggs and goat cheese.
Easy and delicious Tomato tart recipe made with a fresh pesto, goat cheese, onions, and fresh thyme. Season tart with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste. This tomato tart is seriously pretty. You can have Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto
- It’s 1 1/2 dozen of puff pastry in small circle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Homemade tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of slices of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 dozen of teaspoon of goat cheese topped on each tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh pesto.
Even though it's very simple to make, expect a lot of ooh's and ahh's when you set this down on the table. If you're going to make this goat cheese and tomato pie, make it soon. This Goats Cheese and Tomato Tart unequivocally proves the point. The delicious tart is made with fresh, garden tomatoes, on top of a thin layer of Dijon mustard, and fresh herbs which you can adjust to suit your taste.
Tomato tart with goat cheese & pesto instructions
- Prepare your puff pastry and cut them in small circle.
- Add your tomato sauce and slices of tomato on top.
- Put your teaspoon of fresh goat cheese.
- Finish with you fresh pesto.
- Oven @ 350°F for about 15 minutes.
Goat Cheese and Cherry Tomato Tart On Puff Pastry Tart Recipe. A simple tomato tart recipe made with flaky puff pastry sheets covered in whipped goat cheese, then layered with the finest heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs. A sheet of store bought puff pastry, a creamy goat cheese that I whipped in my food processor with a little olive oil. Spread goat cheese mixture all over the bottom of the tart. On top of this mixture add a thin layer of quark.