Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto. So, as usual made up my own — Chicken Pesto Alfredo Lasagna with mushrooms and shallots recipe. Come along as I share my recipe for Pesto Chicken Alfredo Lasagna for all you garlic lovers! Vegetarian lasagna with a genovese spin – if you enjoy pesto genovese, you will love this alternative combination with the all-time Italian favourite pasta.
The secret ingredient is cream cheese! That soft, unripened cheese melts into the sauce and adds a tangy flavor and velvety texture. Homemade meat sauce layered with melted cheese and creamy alfredo sauce. You can have Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- You need 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika optional.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown. Drain, and mix in the spinach and Alfredo sauce. CHOOSE SAUCE – Marinara, Alfredo, Pesto, Three Cheese, Garlic Herb Butter. Layer with half of the noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Alfredo Florentine Lasagna Our Alfredo Florentine Lasagna recipe brings a creamy twist to a classic Italian dish. Take richness to a whole new level with savory Alfredo sauce, soft Ricotta, melty Mozzarella and hearty spinach in this creamy lasagna recipe, and have it prepped and served in just. Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups #lasagna #bestmeal. A food blog with hundreds of simple, healthy Domain Default page. Caprese Salad with Pesto Dressing Caprese Salat + Pesto Dressing · Meatball sliders get the all-star treatment with a twist here (and a twist there) from a McCormick®.