Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut. Place hot dogs on top of the kraut. Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping. This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs.
God bless have a great week. Tammie Ollis Paul Ollis Instagram account. Slash both sides of hot dog in several places with a knife.. bun. You can have Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut
- It’s of Meat——–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of hotdogs, beef.
- It’s 24 ounces of meatballs see one of my recipe.
- It’s of Pasta———–.
- Prepare As needed of water about 2 quarts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt for pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 8 ounces of ziti pasta.
- It’s of Potato————-.
- You need 3 of large potatoes 2-1/2 pound diced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Other ingredients——–.
- It’s 27 ounces of sauerkraut.
Add mustard, sauerkraut and selected garnish. Hot dogs and sauerkraut are a classic combination. But add cheese, a bit of onion and celery salt. it takes ordinary hot dogs to a new level. Serve this at a cookout, game night or to a group of hungry teenagers and watch them disappear.
Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut instructions
- Boil the pasta.
- Fry the meatballs and Potatoes add salt, garlic, and pepper. The juices from the meatballs will fry the potatoes. Cover.
- After the meatballs are browned and the potatoes are getting tender add hotdogs and 1 cup of the pasta water. Cover..
- Add sauerkraut when the potatoes are crispy but fork tender. About 15 minutes covered. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add spices to the cooked pasta.
- Mix and add to the mixture let simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Hot dogs and sauerkraut are a classic combination. Cut hot dogs into small pieces, mix all ingredients in pan and add a little water. From meatballs to cake, sauerkraut is a surprisingly tasty ingredient that your kitchen shouldn't be without. Sauerkraut was also well thought of during the Civil War. Its popularity can be attributed not only to its taste, but more importantly, to the fact that it prevented attacks of scurvy during the North's.