Loaded Potato Pancakes.
You can cook Loaded Potato Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Pancakes
- Prepare of for the batter.
- Prepare 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, your choice. I used a colby.
- It’s 5 slice of bacon, cooked crispy, and crumbled.
Loaded Potato Pancakes step by step
- Mix potatoe, sour cream, eggs, and milk together in large bowl.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Blend together until almost smooth.
- Add cheese and bacon. If desired, you can add chives too in this step..
- Heat cast iron skillet til water dances on surface..
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover surface, about 1/4 cup.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet. Cook for two minutes, flip over with spatula. Cook for two to three minutes more. Or until golden..
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy..
- Makes about 6 to 10 pancakes.