Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce. An extremely delicious meal: the crunch of pine nuts and the tang of sun-dried tomatoes combine with chicken and pasta in a heavenly pesto cream sauce. Be sure to taste and salt before serving, because depending on what kind of chicken broth you use, the dish may require no salt at all or may. This creamy pesto pasta sauce takes the summery flavors of basil into a thicker, creamier sauce!
The humble zucchini – it's inexpensive, accessible and full of nutrition! Here we'll be using it for both a vegan pesto and spiralized zucchini noodles. Fresh cavatelli pasta is tossed in a vibrant sauce of herby pesto, which gets another layer of verdant color and flavor from sautéed zucchini and fresh spinach, folded into the warm pasta just before serving. You can have Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of red tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pesto sauce (I love bellino's brand).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
Quick and easy how to video for the Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce recipe from The Watering Mouth food blog. These Creamy Pesto Zucchini Noodles are topped with speedy sautéed shrimp and are SO delicious! Not to state the obvious or anything, but we need to talk about There's a local restaurant that serves up shrimp and rotini pasta with a pesto cream sauce that is out of this world, lick-your-bowl-delicious. Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight.
Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce instructions
- Spiralize your zucchini. If you don't have a spiralizer you can use a peeler and just have thicker noodles.
- Put in a large mixing bowl and add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, lemon juice and pesto sauce. Dont stir in yet!.
- I like to mix ingredients in with my hands to cover all the noodles. When I add the avocado I smoosh it in my hand first to make it into a thick cream. Mix everything together..
- Zucchini noodles are meant to be eaten raw, however, I do not like cold pasta. Just quickly heat in a pan on the stove for about a minute for a nice hot meal.
Kids eat anything as long as there is cheese on top, right? Any cream sauce with pasta is A+ in my book. That lady feels as passionate about UPS and I do about USPS, lol. Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through.