Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good Maybe add some garlic salt but so easy. Ready so quick and very tasty. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto & Chicken.
Zucchini noodles with basil pesto and garlic, cream, grilled chicken, mushrooms, tomato and parmesan. Quick and easy, sautéed zucchini noodles tossed with pesto, chicken and tomatoes. Add the zucchini noodles and the sliced garlic and sauté, stirring often, until the noodles begin to wilt. You can cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- It’s 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- You need 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Tbs of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
It's automatically going to be delicious. but throw in some chicken and. Zucchini turns into tasty "noodles" sautéed with garlic and topped with cheese. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Tomatoes in a Lemon Garlic Sauce. Zucchini Noodles with Basil Pesto and Bacon.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce step by step
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
Toss the zucchini noodles with the cooked chicken and serve. Add the basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, and garlic to the food processor. Try my chicken zucchini noodles with pesto, chicken zucchini with garlic and corn, or one of the most popular How to Make Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Cilantro and Lime. To make the zucchini pesto, add the zucchini, basil, tahini, garlic and salt to the food processor or blender, and blend until creamy. All together, this zucchini pesto with noodles is perfect for a light lunch, dinner or make ahead meal.