Mayan chocolate ice cream. People talk about chocolate chili cinnamon, banana cream pie and pork tamales. Introducing Haagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate ice cream, an extraordinary rich chocolate with a hint of cinnamon. Chocolate lovers – aficionados, connoisseurs, weep – Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream by Haagen Dazs was/is absolutely unique, the only truly valid and historically sensitive chocolate ice cream, and it has been discontinued.
I've made Mexican chocolate ice cream, so it will be nice to taste these flavors in cake form. Homemade Mexican ice cream flavored with cinnamon chocolate and a dash of spice. Also could I use Black and Green Mayan Chocolate? You can cook Mayan chocolate ice cream using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mayan chocolate ice cream
- It’s of syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne chili powder.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate (75-85%).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brewed coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soften cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of dark cocoa powder unsweetened.
- It’s of ice cream base.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Thanks once again for ALL your wonderful post, Sincerely. The Mayan Monkey crew found our camera and have send it to us. So great food and great stuff. The name happiness laboratory is definitely worth it!
Mayan chocolate ice cream step by step
- mix cocoa powder with spices add to coffee bring to boil stir to keep from thickening, add chocolate breaking into pieces let sit till melts stir till smooth add cream cheese mix well.
- dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoon of milk mix the rest of the ice cream base bring to boil simmer for 4 minutes stir so it doesnt boil over. after 4 minutes add cornstarch solution stir in after that bring to boil for 1 minute..
- pour mixture into syrup mixture stirring it together. chill till cold put into freezer let freeze..
- from thegirlfarmkitchen.com website.
Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Egg Yolks, Cinnamon, Fudge Swirl, Corn Syrup, Water, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Chocolaty Truffles. This chocolate ice cream recipe has only five basic ingredients and can be put together in just a few minutes, not requiring any eggs or cooking at all. Cocoa powder loses its potency over time. You can tell it is getting older when the color starts to fade from the deep chocolate hue it had originally. Serve warm or at room temperature topped with Homemade Mexican Cocoa Ice Cream.