Scooter's Breakfast Burrito. That was a burrito? – Scooter's Coffeehouse. Our Camping Breakfast Burritos can be made ahead, wrapped in foil and heated over hot coals. No need to rough it when eating around the campfire.
The perfect make-ahead breakfast option that's great for grab and go. A burrito (English: /bəˈriːtoʊ/, Spanish: [buˈrito] (listen)) is a dish in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine consisting of a flour tortilla wrapped into a sealed cylindrical shape around various ingredients. The tortilla is sometimes lightly grilled or steamed to soften it, make it more pliable. You can cook Scooter's Breakfast Burrito using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scooter's Breakfast Burrito
- It’s 1/2 of Sweet onion (diced).
- You need 1/4 of green bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground venison sausage.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- You need 4 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 3 slice of ham (chopped).
- You need 3 slice of cheese (of your preference).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hash browns.
Where, then, are all of the great breakfast burritos? The answer is a bit muddled. With thousands of taco trucks, taquerias, and upscale breakfast eateries, they're absolutely everywhere in Los Angeles. These breakfast burritos are not gourmet.
Scooter's Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Heat pan and fry Bacon until crispy..
- Remove Bacon, leaving the grease in pan..
- Fry hash browns until crispy on all sides, then remove, leaving remaining grease in pan.
- Add remaining meats, onions, and peppers to pan. Cook until ground sausage is well done..
- Add chives, cheese, and brown sugar.
- Return Bacon and hash browns to the pan and mix evenly.
- Move mixture to one side of the pan, then crack eggs onto the empty side of the pan..
- Scramble eggs until done, and mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on warm, soft tortilla.
These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. Learn how to make spicy and filling breakfast burritos in this fun and fast paced cooking lesson game! This burrito folding technique is similar to the standard way, but one extra fold ensures your fillings stay tucked where they should be. Breakfast burritos in Lubbock—very, very popular. —a Lubbock reviewer.