Uh, let's see, Soup. This song introduces this informal but very common English in a super fun way. Listen to Super Simple Songs on Spotify: https. Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote.
It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS. uh.lets see. See More by The-Isketchers. "Uh, let me see the list" you opened it on your phone "Chris Hemsworth," "Hot" she commented. "Married" you replied, smiling "Brie Larson," you kept saying the names. Kaitou KID: Uh, well, let's see: difficult, last minute, and crucial as hell. You can have Uh, let's see, Soup using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Uh, let's see, Soup
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of okra.
- You need 1 cup of sliced Carrots.
- It’s 6 of purple pearl onions.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned rutabaga.
- It’s 8 cups of green savoury cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced radishes.
- It’s of Nuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds roasted and salted.
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of smoked bacon.
- Prepare of Liquids.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 15 ounces of coconut milk.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of chunked Longhorn Amish cheddar cheese.
Meets all the Kaitou KID criteria. Sarah explains how she makes soup for work and dinner and how she goes about cooking it. This video is a listening activity for ESL students on the website elllo.org. Sarah talks with Todd about how she loves making soup and the what she does with the extras.
Uh, let's see, Soup step by step
- Slice the carrot, celery and okra..
- Slice the onion, garlic, and pearl onions..
- Slice the radish. Add the spices to the ground sirloin and brown. Add the vegetables and nuts. But not the cabbage yet..
- Mix well. Add the stock. Let it get hot just starting to simmer about 12 minutes covered..
- Add the cabbage and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Then the cabbage will shrink or wilt. Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk..
- Slice the bacon into tiny pieces. Add to the soup. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 8 minutes then stir from the bottom. Turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar stir in well..
- Serve with some cheese. I hope you enjoy!!!.
The best soups, stews, and chili recipes from The Pioneer Woman to help you keep warm all winter long. uh lets see. Soup is probably one of the most easily made and versatile meals in the world. It would be simple, hearty, or tasty, all depending on whether it is for a winter warmer, a daily dinner, or just a small treat for yourself. That's why soup is also a popular topic for puns and jokes. Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?