Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin. I was looking something easy but not overwhelming the taste & texture of the Tenderloins. I added jasmine rice & steamed green beans from my pressure cooker. Venison tenderloins trimmed into roasts are wrapped in bacon slices, roasted, and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this elegant recipe.
Continue wrapping bacon around the loin until it is covered and secured with toothpicks. Place on a broiler pan on the center rack of the oven. Roll meat and wrap with bacon & secure with toothpicks. You can cook Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin
- It’s 1 of whole venison loin.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, browned.
- You need 8 slice of of bacon.
Place in glass or ceramic baking dish. Set to broil to crisp bacon. Then it gets stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, bacon, mushrooms, onion, and parsley. The whole thing gets wrapped in bacon to hold it together and to add a little fat because deer is incredibly lean meat.
Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin step by step
- butterfly loin and open up on a lg cutting board.
- cover with plastic wrap and pound flat to about 1/2 " thick.
- sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
- spread cream cheese, browned sausage, onion and mozzarella on meat.
- roll up meat like a pinwheel. wrap loin with bacon..
- place in a baking dish and bake at 400 for 35-40 min. until internal temp is 145.
- remove from oven and tent with foil for 10 Min..
- slice and serve yumm.
Repeat until entire loin is wrapped completely in bacon. Drizzle remaining marinade over the loin. For a crispier crust, remove from oven and place on the grill over medium heat to sear the bacon. Repeat this process until the entire loin is wrapped in ten or so bacon "loops." The tenderloin should look like an arm with a bunch of wrist watches on it, the watches being the bacon strips. Drizzle remaining marinade over deer loin.