Chorizo Deer Burritos. Breakfast Burritos Chorizo Mexican Salsa Dairy Flour Cheese Easy. El burrito consiste en una tortilla grande de harina que envuelve diversos tipos de relleno. La diferencia que tenemos en este burrito es que vamos a usar chorizo como guisado.
Transfer to a paper towel to drain; wipe out skillet. Esta receta de burritos es tradicional del estado de Sonora. En otras entidades se prepara de formas diferentes. You can cook Chorizo Deer Burritos using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Deer Burritos
- You need 1 lb of ground deer (may use turkey or beef).
- You need 1 of ground chorizo.
- You need 2 can of Black beans.
- You need 4 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken flavoring.
- It’s 1 can of mexican style diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 packages of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 head of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite taco sauce.
- It’s 1 dozen of large flour tortilla skins.
- You need 2 large of Avavados.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola or coconut oil.
Breakfast Burritos with Chorizo are easy and quick to make. They make a delicious burrito that is sure to please your family. I make them for two but you could also make them for a crowd by doubling. Burritos de Machaca, Bistek con papa, Chicharrón en salsa verde, Frijol con queso, Papa con chorizo, Mole, Huevo.
Chorizo Deer Burritos instructions
- Crumble and fry meat and chorizo (I think it was a 14 oz.tube of chorizo) together until cooked. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Set aside when finished..
- Rinse and drain 2 15oz. can of black beans. Place in a small skillet with the minced garlic and some water to simmer the beans in. Add 1/4 cup at a time then add more as needed till the beans are as tender as you like.I cooked them about 5 minutes..
- Set aside beans..
- Cook rice according to package instructions. You can either put the chicken flavoring in the water or you could use chicken stock instead of water. Set aside to cool. * They do have frozen already cooked brown rice in the frozen vegetables section..
- It is time to put our burritos together. You may only need 10 of your skins it depends on how full you stuff them. *Remember you have to be able to roll up your burrito..
- Lay your skins on the countertop. Put 2-3 Tablespoons of meat in the middle if your skin about 5 inches long. Next 2-3 tablespoons of rice and then the beans..
- Next add what you like. Tomatoes. Cheese. Sour cream. Lettuce. Avocado. Taco sauce..
- Wrap the two short ends in then fold over one long side and then the other. You should end up with a rectangular shape. Even if it comes out square it will still taste delicious. You can secure it with a toothpick so it will stay closed..
- Next we heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet. When hot we fry our burrito on all four sides until golden. *If you used a toothpick to secure it be sure to REMOVE it before you eat it. ** Add oil as needed. You may also deep fry. When golden you may put on your plate. You can add extra toppings again now but we did not need to..
- Fry as many as you need. You can refrigerate the rest for a few days. You don't have to fry them you could just warm them in the oven or microwave. I only ate them fried..
- Total time is probably not 60 minutes but I didn't really time it..
Australian Gourmet Traveller fast recipe for chorizo and kidney bean burritos. Stopped here on our way back home to Phoenix. We had the Chorizo Breakfast burrito and the Chorizo Special (with potatoes). This was the first time I had used chorizo so I wasn't sure how long to cook. This isn't the prettiest dish but it tasted good.