Simple Chicken Soup.
You can have Simple Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Soup
- It’s 1.5 l of water.
- Prepare 2-3 of crushed coriander roots – this is just a touch of thai in chicken soup. If it is unavailable in your location you can use the powder one.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 slices of ginger.
- You need 20 of white pepercorn crushed.
- You need 400 g of chicken thigh.
- It’s 6 of onions for soup.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 6 of small onions for soup.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1/2 c. of ABC pasta, optional depending on how much you want to reminisce your childhood taste.
Simple Chicken Soup step by step
- In go 1 L of water in the stockpot. Heat until boiling then add crushed garlic, ginger and pepper..
- While waiting, blanch the chicken thigh for half minute in hot water… to eliminate the smell and unwanted dirt..
- Once stockpot is boilling, add chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces along with bone into the pot. Lower to medium-low heat. In go onion, potatoes and carrot. Simmer for 40 minutes..
- If you wanna add pasta, i would recommend not to boil it in stockpot. In a separate pot, cook pasta and adding it when served. I actually did cook them with the soup, it made soup less clear with excess starch. I won't repeat this mistake..
- Just season with salt and pepper before serving. You just wanna have pure taste of the soup rather than seasoning the whole pot. It will spoil natural taste..