Easy Cheesy Lasagna. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in "My family loves lasagna, but sometimes I lack the time for the long version. No layering of ingredients for this lasagna. Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe: This recipe is very basic & easy to make!
Make the best Easy Cheesy Lasagna with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Easy Cheesy Lasagna the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Easy Cheesy Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 small of onion diced.
- It’s 2 packages of italian blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 envelope of mckormic thick and zesty pasta seasoning.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles partially cooked.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of of your favorite pasta sauce or make your own. I prefer to use bertoli tomato and basil.
- You need 1/2 of green or red pepper diced.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Delicious, cheesy, and comforting Zucchini Lasagna!
Easy Cheesy Lasagna instructions
- Cook lasagna noodle according to package instructions. Do not cook all the way!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine softened cream cheese with egg and combine..
- Add 1 1/2 packages of the shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture, add Italian seasoning and combine well, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions over medium heat. Then add ground beef or turkey to skillet pour mckormic seasoning over meat, stir and cook until no longer pink..
- Add sauce to meat, season to your tastes. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles in the dish cover with some of the cheese mixture, then add more sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- On the top of the lasagna add the remaining half package of cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The last few minutes of cooking remove the foil so the cheese can brown some..
- Great with salad and garlic bread..
The time has come that we remix lasagna.with COTTAGE CHEESE! View top rated Easy cheese lasagna recipes with ratings and reviews. Easy Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. To some, eating lasagna without the rich taste of oozing, melted cheese is a crime.