Easy Stuffed Peppers. Green peppers stuffed with ground beef and rice and topped with a seasoned tomato sauce. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. Hundreds of satisfied home cooks agree: this stuffed peppers recipe is a winner.
How to Make Stuffed Peppers • Brown the beef and sausage and with some garlic and onion. • These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead. Classic stuffed peppers are a comforting meal that the whole family will love. The hearty and flavorful filling is stuffed into. You can cook Easy Stuffed Peppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- You need 2 cup of box rice (any flavor).
- You need 1/2 lb of ground hamburg.
- You need 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
See more ideas about Recipes, Easy stuffed peppers, Stuffed peppers. · Stuffed Peppers are bell peppers filled with a rice and ground beef mixture, topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed Peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers! They are so easy, delicious and impressive Stuffed Bell Peppers are easy to make and everyone loves them! We fill these with a mixture of beef.
Easy Stuffed Peppers step by step
- prepare peppers.
- cook hamburg in skillet until brown and add seasoning.
- add cooked rice to simmering hamburg and mix at low heat. add approx. 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- once mixture is cooked, fill peppers nearly to the top and drape with pasta sauce, followed by a handful of shredded cheese..
- preheat oven to 425. place peppers on cookie sheet and into the oven for approx. 20 minutes or until cheese begins to brown..
Making stuffed peppers is easy and is a quick weeknight dinner idea. If you would have asked me to try stuffed peppers when I was a kid, I would have turned up my nose at you. And it has the added kid-friendly benefit of being. Stuffed peppers can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of.