Easy Chicken Alfredo. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
I use two cans of chicken breast a can of sliced mushrooms and two jars of light alfredo sauce. This recipe was actually made up by a quadriplegic guy that I used to care for when I was a private duty nurse. He would sit in his wheelchair in the kitchen and dictate every thing I was to do (even though I knew how), so that he felt like he was doing it all.. You can cook Easy Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of Rotini pasta or pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of Shallots.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 jar of classico Alfrefo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- You need 3 cup of Cooked shredded chicken (i used leftover chicken i had previously roasted, rotisserie chicken would work great here too).
- Prepare 3 cup of Broccoli floret (Blanched).
- It’s 1 of Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Add the chicken, tomatoes and olives. Drain fettuccine; serve with chicken mixture. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal.
Easy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente..
- Strain and set aside. In same pot add olive oil, shallots,garlic and all herbs and spices. Saute until shallots are traslucent..
- Add both jars of alfredo sauce to pot along with the red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese. Heat through..
- Add shredded chicken and blanched broccoli florets. Stir and heat through..
- Add cooked pasta to pot and stir..
- Serve pasta with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top and garlic bread. Enjoy!.
Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic.