Easy Minestrone Stew. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. A filled rating star A filled rating star. Grab my easy Instant Pot recipes How To Make Minestrone Soup On The Stove.
This is more of a main course than an appetizer, you have everything but the kitchen sink in this soup. It's got beans and rice and all kinds of veg. It's a totally well balanced meal in one pot. You can cook Easy Minestrone Stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Minestrone Stew
- Prepare 6 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 4 of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 3 of handfulls fresh green beans.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of White Onion.
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- It’s 32 oz of low sodium low fat beef broth.
- It’s 5 dash of worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper, divided.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red bpepper.
- It’s 1/2 box of Ditalini Pasta.
It's also more like a stew than a soup. In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley, oregano and pepper. Minestrone Soup II "Oh my goodness gracious, this is such a good recipe.
Easy Minestrone Stew instructions
- Chop carrotts, celery, and onions into 1/2 in pieces and set aside. mince garlic, set aside. Snap green beans into 1 in pieces and set aside..
- Brown ground beef in large soup pot with heavy bottom, add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. drain fat from the bottom as much as possible..
- Add onion and garlic to ground beef, cook for about 3-4 min, stirring often. Add the carrots and celery, cook for another 3-4 min until slightly tender..
- Stir in the tomato paste until combined well. Stir in the tomato sauce until combined well. Stir in the marinara sauce, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, crushed red pepper, and the remainder of the salt and pepper..
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans, stir them in to the soup gently. bring to boil and reduce to simmer, simmer for 30 min or until the carrots are tender, stirring occasionally. Add green beans and reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 min and remove from the heat, let sit for another 5 minutes..
- Serve over ditalini noodles with a good crusty bread..
It was also a big hit with the rest of the family." – ludacarol. Best Italian Sausage Soup "Italian vegetable soups (minestrone) lend themselves well to preparing with, and making use of, whatever you have on hand. Cook barley according to package directions; stir into soup. Crock Pot Minestrone with Cubed Beef Recipe. I am always looking for new recipes to use beef stew meat.