Mediterranean Tofu Couscous.
You can cook Mediterranean Tofu Couscous using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Tofu Couscous
- Prepare 1 package of pearl couscous.
- It’s 1 package of Moroccan tofu.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small eggplant.
- It’s 2 handfuls of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need Dozen of pitted kalamata olives.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Bay seasoning.
Mediterranean Tofu Couscous step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Chop up all veggies and mix together with oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and bay seasoning.
- Cook for 25-30 min while tossing 1-2 times.
- Cook tofu and couscous according to packaging.
- Mix all together.