Easy Crockpot lil smokies!. Try Crockpot bbq little smokies for a quick and easy appetizer idea without any work. These lil smokies also make a quick and easy dinner! In this video, I am going to show you how I cook a simple and easy afternoon snack for the family using a slow cooker aka crock-pot.
Crockpot little smokies recipe made with grape jelly and chili sauce. This sweet and tangy easy appetizer is made with only three ingredients! The Best Crockpot Little Smokies Recipe. You can have Easy Crockpot lil smokies! using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot lil smokies!
- It’s 2 packs of lil smokies.
- You need 1 (18 oz) of bottle of your choice of barbecue sauce.
This fun twist on crockpot little smokies is filled to the brim with bold, zesty flavors! Beer, bbq sauce, brown sugar, garlic… hard to go wrong! I haven't wrapped a single present, and am low-key freaking out about it. But instead of actually working on it.
Easy Crockpot lil smokies! step by step
- Put your packs of little smokies into your crockpot.
- Pour all of your barbecue sauce into your crockpot.
- Stir it up until all of the little smokies are covered in the barbecue sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3..
Crock Pot Little Smokies With Grape Jelly SauceThe Spruce. grape jelly, chili sauce, little smokies. Crock Pot Pepper Chicken Slow CookerLet the Baking Begin. Try this easy BBQ Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe with the best little smokies sauce! This is the best of lil smokies recipes. Find this Pin and more on Food by Brenda Paschall.