Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving.
You want a substantial short pasta shape with places to hold. Save weeknight dinner with this SUPER easy Instant Pot baked ziti recipe. It is creamy, saucy, cheesy, and so incredibly delicious! You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- It’s 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- Prepare 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- Prepare 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Herbs.
Well, this Instant Pot "baked" ziti is straight up incredible. Life altering, really, if you are like me and are constantly searching for ways to make weeknight dinners. I love Ziti, and found this on the web to add a chicken twist to the mix!! Feel free to add more cheese — I know I do 🙂 Easy to tweak — try adding veggies, or even using different pasta if your family doesn't like the tube pasta. (FYI — this recipe does call for layering, but one of the best things I have found with.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake instructions
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..
CHICKEN PARMESAN BAKED ZITI Do you ever take a look at your lifestyles and marvel just how you came to be where you are nowadays? This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti is so easy to make. With chicken, bacon, pasta and a creamy, cheesy homemade alfredo sauce, it's the best weeknight meal. Creamy Chicken Bacon Ziti is finished with a touch of fresh basil for a quick and easy dinner! Creamy Chicken Bacon Ziti is finished with a touch of fresh basil for a quick and easy dinner!