Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti. We add a lot of salt to our pasta water (it makes the pasta taste delicious). This Easy Baked Spaghetti combines a simple tomato meat sauce, spaghetti, cheese, and a creamy pesto layer. I will def use as a base recipe again.
This Pasta and Italian Meat Sauce doesn't need to cook for a long time to be delicious. The sauce is based on the famed Ragu alla Bolognese (sauce in the style of Bologna). The addition of milk might seem unusual, but it's traditional in northern Italy —where butter and cream, as well as milk, are essential to the cuisine. You can have Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground meat (you can use your choice of ground meat).
- Prepare 1 jar of of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Your favorite pasta.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Simple ingredients such as ground beef, onion, garlic, and spices of oregano and basil bring a bold flavor to this simple sauce. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan.
Simple Everyday Meat Sauce Spaghetti instructions
- Start a large pot of boiling water for the pasta..
- Start another pan on med heat and add your ground meat. Crumble the meat in the pan and cook until completely done..
- Once water comes up to a boil salt the water and add the pasta cook according to the package directions..
- Strain the grease from your ground meat and return it to the pan..
- Add your jar of Spaghetti Sauce the the ground meat. Stir to combine. Leave to simmer over low heat until pasta is ready..
- Once pasta is done strain the pasta..
- Assemble your plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy..
Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. This spaghetti and meat sauce recipe does look like the best one, and I will try and make this at home later in the evening. I hope that everything goes to plan; otherwise, the dish won't be as good as I want it to be. Really liked this recipe, but I did need to add more salt and pepper and cook it longer to give it time for the meat to flavor the sauce. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.