Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Delicious and easy crock-pot recipe for deer meat lasagna. :hungry. sbats Kansas City, Kansas.
Repeat – ending with the mozzarella cheese on top. Fried venison (for people who don't like deer meat!) deer tenderlion, salt (or more), Splash vinegar. This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all. You can cook Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground deer meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves – chopped..
- Prepare 24 oz of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of ounce can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 8 oz of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Instead, oven-ready lasagna noodles are layered in the slow cooker with your favorite jarred marinara sauce and both mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and then cooked away. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Sure to be a family favorite! Not only is this slow cooker lasagna so easy to make, but it's also always a huge hit.
Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. instructions
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Whole eggs, Egg whites, Left over taco ground venison Steve B. The Best Crock-Pot Venison Pot Roast Recipe of All Time. With a freezer full of deer meat, a venison pot roast can be a very simple and easy recipe that's also very delicious. In a crock pot, start with a layer of meat sauce, then a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit shape of crock pot), then the cottage cheese mixture, followed by the shredded cheeses. This easy Crockpot Lasagna recipe is a crave worthy dish.