Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini. Join me in making vegan capellini with mushroom, roasted tomatoes, and pesto. This recipe is dairy free, stress free, and of course delicious! Looking for a creamy seafood dinner using Muir Glen® tomatoes?
This delicious, simple, and quick noodle recipe is my family's favorite. Fast & Easy Seafood Dinner: Spicy Scallops With Capellini. As much as I love chili and a simple meatloaf, they often become an all-too-regular part of my weeknight meal. You can have Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini
- You need 1 Pound of Capellini Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Package of Knorr Pesto Mix (Prepare according to directions).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Filtered Water.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Minced Garlic.
Basil pesto can be used as an accompaniment to my teaspoon at any time, but it also tastes delicious stirred through a big bowl of pasta. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Make dinner easy and delicious with this mouth-watering Pesto Chicken recipe! It's a dinner everyone will want on regular rotation each week!
Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini instructions
- In a large pot, boil Capellini Noodles according to box directions. I boil mine al dente in salted water..
- Drain noodles, and toss with some butter and/or olive oil to prevent sticking. Cover noodles and set aside..
- Pesto Mix: Bring 3/4 Cup water, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, Knorr Pesto Mix, and 1 Clove of minced Garlic to boil. Stir constantly. Lower heat, and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes..
- In a large, nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat..
- Stir in heavy cream, and season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, whisking constantly..
- Stir Parmesan Cheese into cream sauce, whisking until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened..
- Ladle sauce over the noodles, and enjoy..
- This dish is also perfect with the addition of grilled or blackened chicken or shrimp. I've also garnished with diced roma tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, green onions, sauteed mushrooms and sliced almonds. The possibilities are endless..
Add cilantro mixture, Romano cheese, and walnuts; toss gently. Ten Minute Arugula Pesto with Pistachios and LemonPanning the Globe. Learn how to cook our Quick and Easy Creamy Pesto Pasta recipe. This easy pasta recipe is perfectly served with shrimp. ➤ Click here to see the full recipe. Heat prepared pesto in a sauté pan.