Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice. A hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed food where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. National Hot Dog Month Planning Guide. An expression of delight or enthusiasm.
A hot dog is a kind of sausage, while a sausage is a generic term that describes any combination of meat, seasonings, fat, preservatives, and fillers, injected into a cylindrical casing. beef hot dog topped with Arizona heat hot sauce, jalapeno peppers, and sport peppers. If you love hot dogs, then The Original Hot Dog Factory is the perfect place for you. Meaning of hot dog! in English. You can cook Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice
- You need 6 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 4 of green onions, chopped (whites included).
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce to start.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of ketchup to start.
Hot Dog & Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Preheat large nonstick pan or wok to medium high and render bacon until the fat becomes translucent..
- Add onion and garlic and saute until onions become translucent..
- Add butter and let it melt..
- Add hot dogs and saute for a minute or two to let the hot dogs warm through..
- Add soy sauce and ketchup and stir to incorporate..
- Add rice, mix in thoroughly and let it warm through for 2 to 3 minutes, folding occasionally..
- Add chopped green onions, fold in, and also adjust for saltiness. If you'd like to add a touch more soy sauce, you can do that, or just add some salt a little bit at a time. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- That's it. Enjoy!.