Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake.
You can cook Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake
- Prepare 4 of beefsteaks or about 500 gr best beef mince meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground multicoloured peppercorns or use black.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 250 grams of of brown cepe mushrooms, pureed.
- Prepare 2 slice of of white bread , soaked in water quickly and squeezed out.
- You need 1 medium of sized fresh egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 100 grams of gorgonzola or other blue cheese.
- It’s 1 of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot.
- It’s 4 slice of of cheese to your liking , I used a salami shaped cheese , taste similar to a Swiss or Danish cheese.
Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to about 180C.
- Mix the chilli flakes, crushed peppercorn, parsley, egg, soaked bread, half the pureed mushrooms and half of the gorgonzola (crumbled) adding salt to taste, very well…
- Put the mixture into a non stick baking pan, I use a square pan as it is easier to take out the servings.
- Crumble the rest of the gorgonzola over the top of meat and push it into the meat.
- Spread the rest of mushroom puree over the meat mixture..
- Slice the tomatoes and shallot thinly.
- Top the meat mixture with the sliced shallot, then tomato and finally with the cheese slices..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bake had come away from the side of the tin slightly..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes then portion it whilst in the tin..
- Serve with fried baby tomatoes and potatoes or a salad and garlic bread ..