Pepperoni Pizza Pasta. Pizza Pepperoni is the authentic Italian taste. Since the pasta cooks twice, first on the stovetop and then in the oven, overcooking can be a problem if it boils for too long. This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole is a few steps more than mixing up a bunch of stuff.
Kid-friendly, and parents can add some extra spice to their bowls with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. Think of pepperoni pizza, but as pasta! Two comfort foods join forces in this family favorite recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Pasta. You can cook Pepperoni Pizza Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- It’s 8 oz of (2 cups) cooked pasta/ ziti or mostaccioli (long tubular pasta).
- It’s 14 oz of jar of favorite pizza sauce.
- You need 2 oz of sliced pepperoni, halved (about 3/4 cup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped green, red, or yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Drain pasta and put back in cooking pan. Adding pizzazz to platters is a simple process for Suzan Suskie of Whitesboro, New York. "Bow tie pasta and colorful peppers make this dish look as good as it tastes," she relates.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish (or 9 X 11) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, pizza sauce, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese (1/2 of the cheese), oregano and garlic- mix well. Spoon into spray coated dish, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (the other half). Cover with foil..
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with side salad and french bread. Enjoy.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Skip to Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bowl content. Prepare pasta in a large saucepan according to package directions. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake is what's on the menu tonight at our house! Because my boys love all things pizza and easy homemade pizza recipes are the best, this one has moved to our top favorites!