Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog.
You can have Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
- It’s To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 4 of large toothpicks or more.
Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Roll the hotdogs in the slices of bread. Slide the toothpicks in at an angle to keep the sliced bread closed and still able to roll the hotdogs in the egg and the oil..
- Roll the hotdogs in the egg.
- Fry the wrapped hotdog seam/ opening down first..
- Turn as needed. You should only have to turn three different times. Make sure you have around a half a cup of oil or a bit more. I used a 10 inch cast iron skillet. About 20-25 seconds per side it won't take long..
- When it's totally fried all the way around, move to a paper towel. Remove toothpicks before eating..
- Serve with mustard and ketchup..
- Serve immediately these are delicious and crunchy!!.