T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Macaroni Salad Recipes. Great recipe for T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad. This recipe was given to me by a German friend of mine and I absolutely love how fresh the pasta salad tastes.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. You can cook T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 cup of pasta (of choice).
- Prepare 2 of chopped pickled Dill.
- It’s 1 small of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of olives (optional).
- Prepare 1 small of chunks of pineapple (optional).
- Prepare 1 of some croutons for crunch (optional).
- Prepare 1 of few bits of cooked chicken (optional).
Add turkey, celery, onion and green pepper; toss to combine. Combine dressing mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip and garlic salt. Add to pasta mixture and mix well. Pasta – For the best results, I suggest using a broad pasta such a rotini, fusili, penne or farfalle.
T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad instructions
- Those are all the ingredients I used..
- Boil pasta according to the instructions given on the box..
- Drain all the water from the pasta. I sometimes hold the cooked pasta under running cold water or just add around a tablespoon of olive oil to it and mix it well with the pasta to prevent the cooked pasta from sticking together and getting lumpy..
- Mix together all the ingredients mentioned on the list with forks, carefully enough to not break the pasta. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Perfect fix for summer, brunch or a picnic. Get creative with the optional ingredients I mentioned above. I got creative and added some lettuce to the salad this time..
Classic pasta salad uses a tri-color rotini. Pepperoni – Grab a bag of your favorite pepperoni and slice it up. You can use turkey pepperoni or any variety you like. Black olives – You can find the olives near the pickles in the grocery store. Grab a small can of pre-sliced black olives.