Mimi's Black and Bleu Bacon Burgers.
You can have Mimi's Black and Bleu Bacon Burgers using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mimi's Black and Bleu Bacon Burgers
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 of kaiser rolls.
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce torn.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 1 of red onion sliced.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon cooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need of Blackened Spice Mix.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 3 oz of blue cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Mimi's Black and Bleu Bacon Burgers instructions
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, set aside in fridge to chill.
- Mix spice mixture together and set aside until needed..
- Divide ground beef into six equal pattys. ( I salt and pepper my meat mixture and add chopped onion).
- Divide each piece in half and form into a thin patty..
- Chop 2 slices of Bacon. And divide between 6 of the pattys. Place a small pile of blue cheese on the bacon..
- Cover with the remaining 6 patties and form a pinched seal around the edges making it tight..
- Gently reform each burger, and coat both sides and edges in seasoning mixture..
- Cook on grill until cooked through! Top with desired condiments..lettuce,tomatoes,onion,bacon and blue cheese dressing!.