Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!. Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour. Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
It has carbs from the pasta, protein. Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. You can cook Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!
- You need 1 of Tuna.
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Good quality balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Parmasan (if you like).
Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. This creamy salad combines pasta & tuna to create the perfect light lunch or side to supper! With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit! Easy to make using Dukes mayonnaise, relish, tuna, veggies and eggs.
Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! step by step
- Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour..
- Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture.
- Boil desired amount of chosen pasta..
- Once boiled swill with cold water and drain..
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta in large bowl..
- Serve with parmasan cheese if desired..
- Tip : drissle balsamic for a more dynamic taste.
Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. Try this easy and simple cold Tuna Pasta Salad that can be served as a side or a stand-alone meal and great on its own. You can do it ahead of time and is perfect for parties, potlucks, and picnics. If you love tuna, you will definitely love this cold tuna pasta salad.