easy whole grain pasta pesto. Be sure to follow the suggestions in the recipe for types of pasta, types of dressing, and use of low-glycemic ingredients if you're making this salad for the original South. Meanwhile, place all the remaining ingredients except the spinach into a food processor and process on a medium speed to a coarse pesto. Once upon a time, whole wheat pasta tasted a lot like cardboard, but no more!
This dish is an easy way to turn grilled vegetables into a satisfying meal, thanks to hearty whole-grain pasta and a quick homemade pesto. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet with tongs; keep water boiling. You can cook easy whole grain pasta pesto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy whole grain pasta pesto
- It’s 100 grams of whole grain pasta.
- You need 6 piece of cherrytomatoes.
- You need 75 grams of pesto sauce.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 15 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Meanwhile, place spinach, Parmesan, walnuts, garlic, and lemon zest and juice in a food processor. Loaded with chicken, asparagus, tomatoes and whole wheat pasta. I'm slowly easing back into my routine. And driving down the block to Starbucks.
easy whole grain pasta pesto step by step
- Boil the pasta as long as recommended and put in in a bowl.
- Add a dash of olive oil along with the pesto sauce and the pine nuts.
- Cut the cherrytomatoes in halves and add them to the pasta.
- Add a dash of lemon juice to add freshness.
- Add parmesan cheese and a bit of salt.
And I'm fortunately making my way back into the kitchen. Pour on the pesto, pasta, and chicken and stir to combine. Toss in the cherry tomatoes and give everything a stir to combine and warm through. I kid you not, I could eat it with a spoon all by itself. Pesto is one of those simple ingredients that can completely transform a dish by adding so many complex layers of flavor.