Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce. I used to cook this sauteed onion and hotdog dish often as a pulutan or beer food. Some bars and establishment serve a dish called sizzling hotdog. It is similar to this simple dish except that it is served in a sizzling metal plate along with some pretty garnishing.
Schnauzers and another dog breeds have a tendency to develop greater lipase levels. As anyone who has had a classic New York hot dog then you know that there are few things better than the simple combination of mustard, sauerkraut, and Sabrett's onion sauce. The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. You can cook Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce
- You need 6 ounces of hotdogs 3 of them.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread or 3 hotdog buns.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of my Ultimate Bacon and Onion Sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup divided.
- It’s 4-1/2 tablespoons of Italian 6 blend cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water for steaming.
Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. For me, this is the ultimate hot dog. It combines all of my favorite things – fried onions, bacon, blue cheese, barbecue sauce, oh and did I Speaking of bacon, did you all have a fantastic holiday weekend (yes that segway made sense in my mind)? Handmade homemade colorful cookies in shape of dogs, hearts, flowers and stars Two homemade hot dogs with sauce on the wooden table Homemade wholegrain bread rolls for sandwiches, hot dogs on a rustic cutting board.
Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce step by step
- Add water to a heated pan or skillet. Add hotdogs and cover. Heat the bacon and onion sauce I used the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Get the bread ready..
- Get the cheeses ready.
- By this time the hotdogs will be steamed..
- Add everything to your bread. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Home run this recipe is great adds a little to hotdog night! I miss the New York hot dog stands — and always love the onion sauce with a little mustard. The Ultimate Hotdog Topping – Nathan's onion sauce is the perfect topping for the premium hot dog connoisseur. After all, what is a dog without onions? Not Just for Hot Dogs – You can use our toppings on everything from nachos, chili pie and fries to baked potatoes, chips and more.