Walnut Rice and Hotdogs.
You can cook Walnut Rice and Hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut Rice and Hotdogs
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnut halves.
- It’s 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2.
- You need 3/4 cup of rice.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
Walnut Rice and Hotdogs instructions
- Melt the butter and add the rice. Coat all the rice with the butter..
- Cook till butter is absorbed..
- Add 1 cup of water and stir well. Slice the celery..
- Add the celery and sauté continuously stirring..
- Slice the hotdogs. Add water to the rice as it is absorbed..
- Here is where I added the second cup of water. Bring back to a simmer..
- Add the hotdogs slices..
- Stir in well. Keep stirring often, don't let the rice burn..
- Get the walnuts. Look them over well. Make sure there is no shells..
- Chop them up roughly..
- Add the last of the water. After the water has reduced add the walnuts still stirring often..
- It's ready when the rice is done. I hope you enjoy!!.