Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. All Reviews for Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Thanks for tuning in to watch my video.
This seafood pasta salad recipe is made with shell pasta and ranch dressing. Make this tasty salad with imitation crab, shrimp, or another shellfish. This pasta salad may be made with crabmeat, shrimp, lobster, or a combination of shellfish. You can have Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- Prepare 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- It’s 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- Prepare of White eggs.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
- It’s of Water.
Seafood Spaghetti from Delish.com is the easiest way to impress. This is not your ordinary weeknight pasta. This is the type of pasta you make for If this triggered your love for the combination of pasta and seafood you must try this Seafood Lasagna or this zesty. This easy seafood salad was inspired by a dish I had in the Bahamas that featured conch.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water – when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).
I substituted crab and shrimp and like it even more! I was originally piling the seafood salad on top of shredded iceberg lettuce, but today, I made a bed for it using prepackaged coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrots). Seafood Salad – Dinner at the Zoo. This seafood salad is a blend of imitation crab and shrimp in a creamy dill dressing with fresh vegetables. A quick and easy seafood salad recipe that's always a hit!