Easy Pizza baked pasta. Get Your Favorite Pizza, Wings, Pasta & More at Prices You Love. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! This Pizza Pasta Bake recipe is a family favorite.
I've been craving pizza and anything that tastes like pizza. Did you catch the PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA SALAD from last week? In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion until beef is brown. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of roll of sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
This Easy Pizza Pasta Bake is as tasty as a fully loaded pizza, but much easier to make. There's no need to start planning hours ahead of time to get pizza dough prepared, risen, and ready to bake. Just brown some spicy Italian sausage with onions, then stir in little chunks of pepperoni, pizza sauce, and Italian spices, and toss it with. Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh basil and tomatoes, this pasta bake is a hit! Pasta bake, Baked Ziti, Pasta Al Forno, whatever you call it, this dish is a beloved family favorite in our home. Forming Pizza Crust By: Allrecipes Staff. This easy pizza pasta bake features all of the pizza flavors you love in a delicious cheesy casserole! We add pepperoni, sausage and green pepper but feel free to add in your own favorite toppings such as mushrooms, olives or ham!