You can have #Tripolitan_cuisine #Oven_Roasted_Lamb_Chops_and_Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Tripolitan_cuisine #Oven_Roasted_Lamb_Chops_and_Vegetables
- It’s 1 Kg of Lamb chops.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of assorted vegetables as desired.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
#Tripolitan_cuisine #Oven_Roasted_Lamb_Chops_and_Vegetables step by step
- Start by trimming the fat off the lamb chops. Leaving the bone.
- Marinade the lamb chops with salt & pepper as desired and place in a sealed container & refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- After 3 hours or the next day, remove the lamb chops from the refrigerator shortly before roasting to allow for room temperature..
- Prepare your vegetables as desired for example potatoes, carrots, onions and green beans.
- In a deep baking dish, add 1 tbsp of oil and arrange vegetables on the bottom. Place the lamb chops on top of the vegetables.
- Make sure to wrap the bone of the lamb chop in aluminum foil to avoid the colour from changing while roasting.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for approximately 30 – 45 minutes until the lamb chops have cooked and are tender.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the beef broth & flour while continuously stirring untill boiling then add the butter and Worcestershire sauce, then add black peper as desired and stir untill the sauce thickens, then transfer to serving dish and use with lamb chops..
- Serve lamb chops & vegetables hot next to your choice of side dishes.
- Note: recipe can be prepared on a charcoal grilled as desired..
- By:Bilal Attar.