Gourmet blue cheese burgers.. How to make your own gourmet burgers, easy and delicious and much healthier than take out. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook. The Best Burgers in Loudoun County!
Place a hamburger and a slice of blue cheese in. A gourmet blue cheese burger that tastes incredibly decadent, and is extremely satisfying, this Weight Watchers recipe is a real winner. Assemble burgers by placing the meat patty on the bottom bun half, top with blue cheese, red onion slices, tomato slices and a few green leaves. You can cook Gourmet blue cheese burgers. using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet blue cheese burgers.
- You need 1 lb of 80% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 slice of white cheddar.
- Prepare 1 head of romain lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of kaiser buns.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped shallot.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
Watch how to make hamburgers with blue cheese mixed into the patties. These gourmet burgers are great grilled or cooked under the broiler. See how to make gourmet hamburgers with blue cheese mixed into the patties. It is spring, that means it's time for burgers.
Gourmet blue cheese burgers. instructions
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic, blue cheese and chopped shallot in a large bowl and thoroughly mix all ingredients..
- Form into two large 3/4 inch thick patties..
- Place patties on wax paper and let the patties rest in the refrigerator for an hour or so..
- Slice the onion into 2 slices, 1/3 inch thick..
- Slice tomato about 1/2 inch thick..
- I prefer to cook on a barbecue but you can broil the patties. If you broil the burgers, place the rack 6 inches from the top and set the broiler to maximum temp..
- While the grill or barbecue is preheating, fry the bacon to medium crispy and set aside..
- Grill onion slices for 2 minutes per side. Set aside but leave on the grill, away from direct flame..
- Grill or broil the burgers 4 to 6 minutes per side, to desired degree of doneness..
- While the burgers are cooking, grill or broil the inside of the kaiser rolls to golden brown..
- When the burgers are done, place 3 slices of bacon and 1 slice of white cheddar on each. Move away from heat or turn off gas grill or broiler. Let the cheese melt while you put your favorite condiments and the veggies on your kaiser bun..
- Put your burger together and enjoy..
Whether you are grilling them or using your air fryer, hamburgers are one of America's favorite food. And there is many flavors and kinds. So, it's time to start featuring a different burger each week, so you can cover some of them this year. This burger joint is located in The Mall in Marousi, right next to the metro station. I was impressed by the blue cheese burger, which.