Chicken Parmigiana. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana.
What kind of bread crumbs should I use? First, you'll need to coat the chicken in flour. Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand How to make chicken parmigiana. You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare into 1/2 pounded of Chicken Breasts – inch thickness.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- You need 2 of Eggs -.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano Dried -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder – or you can use some paste.
- You need 4 tsps of Paprika -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper -.
- You need 2 cups of Bread chicken breasts crumbs – / enough to coat the.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of Marinara Sauce – around.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese -.
- You need 2 tbsps of Parmesan Shredded -.
- You need of Spagetti.
- It’s to fry of / Oil Oil Spray.
- It’s 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350F.
In this authentic Italian recipe, a fried breaded chicken breast is. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- In a bowl, toss the crumbs with the paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. In a 2nd bowl, whisk the egg and milk and in the 3rd bowl, mix the flour along with some salt and pepper.
- When you have the chicken breasts at the proper thickness, dip each piece in the flour, shake off excess, followed by a dip in the egg mixture and finally the bread crumb mixture shaking off any excess. Repeat this for all of the chicken breasts.
- Once done, you have two options, you can bake the chicken breasts OR you can shallow fry it. Depending on your time and the amount of oil consumption, you can choose what works best.
- I decided to bake mine. So in a well greased glass baking dish, cook the chicken breasts until they are browned. I then topped it with the marinara sauce, and the cheese and allowed it to bake for another 10-15mins until the cheese got bubbly.
- When the chicken breasts are cooking, make sure you cook your spaghetti. Once cooked I tossed the spaghetti in some olive oil and parmesan cheese for some extra flavour and topped it with the well crumbed chicken breasts with some marinara sauce and melted cheese on it! YUM… :).
- Your meal is ready to be served :).
Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. If Chicken Parmigiana is your favorite Italian dish, you may be surprised to learn that it is not Italian at all. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and It's with that in mind that I set out to make the best Chicken Parmigiana ever!