Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time.
You can cook Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time
- It’s of Hotdogs—————-.
- It’s 1/2 pound of hotdogs 4 of them.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 1/4 pound of Bacon 4 slices.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry in.
- It’s of Grits—————————-.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of grits.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Potatoes——————–.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 pound of new potatoes, white.
- It’s of Extra needed———————.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time step by step
- Bring the water with salt to boil and stir in the grits. Cook stirring often to eliminate lumps. After 5-7 minutes they should be ready to remove from heat and add butter..
- Beat the eggs and add the salt and pepper. Add the hotdog to a slice of bread. Heat the oil..
- Add some toothpicks..
- Dip the bread into the egg and then wrap with bacon removing the toothpicks as you wrap it..
- Fry the hotdogs open side of bread down. 3 minutes..
- Turn and fry the opposite side. 3 minutes..
- Turn on side 3 minutes till all is fried move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Add the 2 tablespoons of butter to a pan melt and scramble the remaining eggs. Set aside..
- Quarter the potatoes and fry in the oil you fried the hotdogs in..
- Serve the plate here is for my oldest granddaughter, I hope you enjoy!!.