Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. Spaghetti Chicken Parmesan. "I like to make this yummy recipe when I have extra spaghetti sauce on hand," comments Margie Eddy from Ann Arbor, Michigan. "The herbed coating on the tender.
Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with butter cooked chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon. Jump to the Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe with Chicken or read on to see our tips. Join me in devouring one of my favorite healthy recipes out there. You can have Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti
- You need of Tomato Sauce:.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- You need of Roasted Chili Flakes, Pinch (Optional).
- Prepare 350 g of Alce Nero's Organic Tomato Sauce Napoletana,.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Chicken Parmesan:.
- Prepare 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- You need of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- It’s 1 of Egg Light Beaten,.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- You need 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Prepare of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- Prepare of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- You need of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- You need Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, For Topping.
- It’s of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated, For Topping.
- You need of Plating:.
- It’s 300 g of Alce Nero's Organic Durum Wheat Spaghetti,.
- You need 1 Handful of Fresh Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Fresh Basil Chiffonade,.
This delicious combination of roasted spaghetti squash, chicken, cheese and marinara. Quick and Easy recipe Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe. Give a try to Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe and share your experience with us. Here's what you need: large spaghetti squash, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, eggs, flour, italian bread crumb, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan + Spaghetti step by step
- Prepare the tomato sauce. In a skillet over low heat, add Alce Nero's olive oil. Add garlic and chili flakes. Allow the garlic and chili flakes to simmer in the oil for about 15 mins. *The heat has to be on super low, or the garlic will burn very fast.*.
- As soon as the garlic starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer into a large bowl. Add in Alce Nero's tomato sauce. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix. Set aside until ready to use. *The sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.*.
- Prepare the chicken parmesan. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness..
- Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess. In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr..
- In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Top each chicken with mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano. Wack into oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To plate. *It is best to cook the pasta concurrently with the chicken. So that when the chicken is outta the oven, you can immediately plate and serve.* Bring a pot of 3 liters of water to a boil..
- Season with sea salt until it tastes like the ocean. Add in the Alce Nero's spaghetti. Cook until al dente. Transfer the pasta into the tomato sauce..
- Adjust the amount of tomato sauce to your preference. Less is always more. Add in parsley, basil and more parmigiano..
- Toss to combine well and until the pasta is fully coated with the sauce. If the mixture gets too thick, add in 1 TBSP of pasta water at a time to loosen the sauce. Twirl pasta onto serving plate..
- Garnish with more basil and parmigiano. Dollop a spoonful of tomato sauce onto the plate. Place the chicken parmesan onto the sauce. Serve immediately..
Chicken parmesan starts with crispy breaded chicken for Lighten up the meal by serving this with zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash in place of pasta. Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parmesan – An amazingly healthier version of everyone's favorite chicken parm without compromising taste. This crazy delicious garlic parmesan spaghetti squash is one of the most popular recipes on Peas and Crayons — and for good reason too!