Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! Find Deals on Chicken Meatballs in Groceries on Amazon. Seasoned meatballs with Panko crumbs for that crunch you crave when you eat Chicken Parmesan.
For a delicious new take on Chicken Parmesan, try these giant meatballs. Ground chicken stands in for the usual cutlet and the cheese is on the inside, mozzarella oozes out when you cut into a meatball. To keep things a bit traditional, they are served atop spaghetti with marinara sauce. You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (and about 3/4 cup more breadcrumbs for rolling later).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 (26 ounce) of jar marinara sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of basil, torn (optional).
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella Cheese is a fun twist on the traditional classic, and makes for a perfect weeknight meal! barefeetinthekitchen.com. Inspired by his mom's cooking, Michael Symon masters Chicken Parmesan Meatballs on the grill. Well, either way, King Solomon would've been proud. We adore chicken Parm, and this looks perfect.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and red pepper. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Roll half of the meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown them on each side in the oil. Add more oil if needed as you go. Remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out any Panko breadcrumbs and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Roll the remaining meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown on each side. Remove from pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the oven-safe skillet(or any baking dish wii do) and place the meatballs on top of the sauce. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes sprinkling the mozzarella on top for the last 5 minutes of baking. Garnish with basil and serve over pasta..
I plan to put a little mozzarella over the top and run under the broiler long enough to get melty -then stand back and watch them disappear. Place ground chicken in a mixing bowl and add cooled, garlicky breadcrumbs, eggs, cheese, a fat drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are your favorite chicken Parmesan transformed into these tender and flavorful, saucy baked chicken meatballs. Topped with the perfect blend of ooey gooey cheese. I love chicken Parmesan, but come party time serving a plated meal is too much work.